Member Services - Ribbon Cuttings
One of the many benefits of the Chamber are Ribbon Cuttings, which are available to members who have opened a new business, relocated their business or have recently made beautification improvements. The Chamber Chair and the Ambassadors Committee, which consists of member volunteers who take time from their business day to welcome new members and/or businesses, attend Ribbon Cuttings.
Th following is a list for Chamber Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies:
1. Ribbon cuttings are typically held on Tuesday or Thursday at 4:30 p.m., as this is when the Chair, Ambassador Committee and Chamber members are more ready available.
2. Please allow 2 weeks schedule the event.
3. New Business Ribbon cuttings must be scheduled within six months of joining the Chamber. However, beautification re-openings and relocations may be scheduled at any time.
4. If the Ribbon Cutting is scheduled before the 10th of the month a notice will be made in the upcoming newsletter.
5. We suggest that you provide light refreshments for the guest and volunteers.
6. Dates and time for the Ribbon Cuttings are not guaranteed until confirmed by the Chamber.
After your Ribbon Cutting has been scheduled with the Chamber office, here is what we do for you to promote your event:
1. The Chamber notifies the Board Chair and the Ambassadors committee.
2. The Chamber also provides the ribbon, scissors and camera.
3. We will feature a photo from your event in The Northland Voice, the Chamber’s monthly newsletter that has a distribution of over 1250.
4. The Chamber sends your event photo to Local Media listings, in hopes of publication printing.
If your business is interested in a ribbon cutting, fill out the application and submit to the Chamber!