1. Involvement. Being involved in the Northland’s largest business organization, which serves both Clay and Platte Counties, helps you make a positive impact on the community, invest in the Northland future, broaden you business contacts and enhance your leadership and professional skills.
2. Business Connections. The Chamber sponsors many events for you to have endless opportunities to connect with today’s business leaders in the Northland. These events are designed to put you in touch with hundreds of people who may become new clients or customers. Monthly networking events include Business After Hours, Luncheons, Networking Breakfasts and 5th Friday Coffees. Annual events include the Banquet, Business Fair, Golf Tournament and Auction, all designed to offer you connections.
3. Marketing/Advertisement. Have your business listed with a free link to your company’s website as well as access to unlimited Chamber and area business information. The Northland Voice, monthly newsletter publication, is mailed to our members and accessible online at www.northlandchamber.com. The newest addition, the E-Voice is emailed to our members each Tuesday morning. There are also opportunities for advertisements, name and logo exposure on the website and in our weekly and monthly publications.
4. Social Media. Gain valuable exposure for your business and make new contacts in the Northland through our LinkedIn page and Regional Chamber Facebook pages. Have instant communication to our members and exclusive offers with the click of a button anywhere you are located.
5. Promotional Opportunities. Market your business through Northland Voice advertisements, news submissions or inserts, website sponsorships, the Chamber Member-to-Member Discount program, and event sponsorships. These opportunities allow you to deliver your message to other Northland businesses.
Member-to-Member Discount services include building systems, award and advertising, dining, legal, automobile maintenance and insurance, personal healthcare, merchandise, entertainment, ETC.
Sponsorships at events including monthly luncheons, business after hours, networking breakfasts, annual banquets, business expos, ETC.
6. Membership Directory. Enhance your company’s visibility with our annual publication, which provides alphabetical and categorical listings of your fellow members. More than 1200 Chamber representatives receive this annual directory, giving potential clients an avenue to find you.
7. Leadership and Professional Development. The Chamber is dedicated to improving your ability to achieve success in your business by offering leadership opportunities through committee involvement, professional development seminars, lunch and learns and our Leadership Northland program.
8. Member Referrals. Every day the Chamber receives requests for goods and services in the Northland region. We refer visitors, newcomers, businesses and area residents requesting information to our Chamber members first.
9. Strong Voice In Government. The Chamber serves as a unified voice to represent the business interests of Clay and Platte Counties on the local, state and federal levels of government. The Chamber provides various opportunities to learn more about your government, its actions and the Chamber’s platform.
10. Electronic Access. Our website allows our members an online version of our updated membership directory including listing direct links to their websites. The Chamber also provides access online for others to post events, seminars, ETC on the Community Calendar for awareness to our members.